Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Poems in Andwerve

I have three poems published in the November issue of Andwerve. I had workshopped one of them at PFFA, but despite receiving some useful and perspicacious criticisms, I wasn't able to make the poem work any better in the light of them, so submitted the poem as it stood. I hope none of the PFFAers who commented are too miffed - as I say, the comments were good, I just couldn't get a better draft out at the other end.

Anyway, it's good to get a new publication credit. I have a few more in the pipeline, but this is the first I've had for a while and it feels good.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Well done. I remember the first one from PFFA. Nice work.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Tony Williams said...

Hi Nic. Many thanks.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home