Saturday, January 29, 2011

Under the Radar and, er, being under the radar

Well, it's been a while since I posted here - partly because I've been settling in to a new job, and the blog has fallen through the cracks. But today I received a little nudge in the form of the latest issue of Under the Radar, the magazine published by Nine Arches Press. This is a short story special, and contains two of my stories, 'Back in a Jiffy' and 'Cichlids', both of which will appear in my book next year. ('My book' is so lame - must settle on a title soon...) It's good form of course to list the other contents of a magazine when bragging on the internet about being in it. But weekends are precious as they're the only time I get to see my family. So bad form it'll have to be - no time to read till Monday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home